You change lives.
When you give to Eversight, you join an entire community working to restore sight and prevent blindness. You change the lives of those who live in hope of a corneal transplant or breakthrough research leading to a treatment or cure.
As a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, Eversight relies on tax-deductible gifts to advance the work we are entrusted to do. We’re pleased to have earned a GuideStar 2019 Platinum Seal of Transparency for communicating and demonstrating the progress we make.
Our 2020 Vision Campaign aims to change more lives than ever. Make a difference and support one of these important programs:
- The Gift of Sight program for under- and uninsured patients
- Research & innovations
- Education & training for clinical staff, surgeons and researchers
- Global humanitarian outreach
- The Eversight Fund (unrestricted giving)
Create a world without blindness
We are glad to recognize honorary and memorial gifts in tribute to individuals you admire or remember. Simply include this information when you give using our secure online giving form.
Your company may be able to double your impact—be sure to provide your employer’s name. Employer matching programs can double or triple your donation, and some companies match gifts for spouses, retirees and board members as well.
You can also:
- Make a multi-year pledge.
- Support the Eversight endowment.
- Donate appreciated stocks.
- Give through a donor-advised fund (DAF). Contact your financial institution or advisor to easily set this up.
- Make a planned gift. This can be a bequest, retirement assets or life insurance beneficiary designation, charitable gift annuity or remainder trust income, or other gift of interest to you.
- Make a tax and penalty-free contribution via a qualified distribution through your Roth IRA, subject to IRS requirements.
Our Philanthropy team can review details and options based on your interest. Contact us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-247-7250, ext. 2616.
Together, we educate and inspire others on the power of donation, transplantation and research. Together, we change lives.