Programs and Partnerships Director; Ann Arbor, Mich. | Chicago, Ill. | Cleveland, Ohio | Clark, N.J.
Salary Range: $67,000.00 To 92,000.00 Annually
Our Culture Story: Imagine you’re unable to see the sky or bright sunny day. Imagine you’re unable to see a loved one’s eyes as they smile. You can’t see their face as they call your name, or your own face in the mirror as you start each day. This is what life is like for millions of people coping with blindness.
Now imagine your eyesight is restored. You can suddenly see all the color and sights of the world around you. Your life is transformed. This is the power of eye donation, transplantation and research. This is what each of us at Eversight makes possible every day. For more than 75 years, Eversight has enabled donors and their families to give the gift of sight.
For more than 75 years, Eversight has enabled donors and their families to give the gift of sight. We ensure that their gifts transform the lives of those suffering from blindness, and advance new treatments and cures for blindness.
Eversight seeks a Programs and Partnerships Director to collaborate with internal teams across the organization and in conjunction with senior leadership to develop programs that will help build authentic relationships and engagement opportunities with our key community partners, including donor families, transplant recipients, Lions Clubs, hospitals, organ procurement organizations (OPOs), funeral homes, coroners and medical examiners.
- Create strategic direction, focus and philosophy for designated Eversight constituent experience and engagement programs identified through Eversight’s culture project and based on the organization’s strategic objectives including but not limited to donor families, recipients, hospitals, funeral homes, coroners and volunteers.
- Research, develop/design systems and procedures, and manage implementation and maintenance of designated programs across the organization.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships and partnership with aforementioned key external stakeholders to assess trends, develop program content and identify opportunities for collaboration.
- Assist with grant proposals and special events designed to build program support, relationships and constituent engagement.
- Approve operations and budgets.
- Serve as liaison with all levels of the organization and demonstrate collaborative approach with department leadership and program committees to develop project plans for assigned programs.
- Collaborate with internal training team to create engaging, custom training and materials for employees and volunteers to increase awareness of and to augment skills necessary to support participation in designated programs.
- Demonstrate exemplary customer service and a commitment to the mission and values of Eversight.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional organizations, etc.
- Provide presentations, facility tours, attend conferences and community outreach events leading to partnerships, community recognition, revenue and visibility of organization.
Hours: This is a full-time Exempt position
Hybrid Work Schedule: 1-2 days in respective service area office (Chicago, IL, Ann Arbor, MI, Cleveland, OH or Clark, NJ)
Education: Undergraduate studies in related field preferred.
Experience: 8+ years of program and community/constituent development and implementation. Experience with high-level customer contacts. Leadership, non-profit and healthcare experience preferred.
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
Work is primarily performed in a normal office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time. Routine use of computer. and cell phone Limited noise, room temperature fluctuations and dust are possible. Some local and overnight travel to other service areas may be required. Use of personal vehicle may be required when traveling within the designated service area.
The work environment and physical demands characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.Apply Now